THE TOP BEST SELLING BOOKS OF ALL TIME ON AMAZON
The top best selling books of all time on amazon.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is about Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads his real father (poor dad) and the father of his best friend (rich dad) and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about Money and Investing.
- Use your money to acquire Assets instead of Liabilities.
- Assets are stocks, bonds, real estate that you rent out, royalties and anything that Generates Money and increases in value over time.
- Liabilities can be cars or electronics with maintenance costs and monthly payments, a house with a mortgage, and of course debt – basically Anything that takes Money out of your Pocket each Month.
- RATING : 4.5/5
Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their Productivity, activate their Best Health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
- How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements
- A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth
- “Insider-only” tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world .
- RATING : 4.4/5
Written by one of the greatest investment advisers of twentieth century, the book aims at preventing potential investors from substantial errors and also teaches them strategies to achieve long-term investment goals.
Over the years, investment market has been following teachings and strategies of Graham for growth and development. In the book, Graham has explained various principles and strategies for investing safely and successfully without taking bigger risks. Modern-day investors still continue to use his proven and well-executed techniques for value investment.
The book takes the readers on a fascinating journey by dissecting the mind and goes onto explain two distinct systems that affects our way of thinking and making choices. Of these two systems, one is intuitive, emotional yet fast while the other one is more logical and deliberative.
In this book, Kahneman exposes certain extraordinary capabilities of fast thinking along with its flaws and biases and explains how it shapes a person’s behaviour and thoughts.
In simple yet engaging words, the book debates about the importance of taking risks, the proper ways to skill development, dangers of prediction, the cognitive biases and its effect, of people on how they view others and the real component of happiness.
Each and every one of us in this world wants to become rich and successful. We aim to become successful in businesses, ventures, relationships and ultimately in life. However, to be frank, most of us fail to become one or are partially successful in whatever we start off with. The author of the book, Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, feels that there is a reason behind it.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action is one of the most powerful books in the market.
- Simple yet effective words help readers dream big and chase their dreams.
HI,I’M GANESH .I Write Unique and Research Driven Content about Business,Career,Startup,Marketing,and More..