Would you like to share your advice or your lessons you have learned in life or business with our readers of proentreprenuer.com? Well, we are always looking for high quality, fresh content to share.
If you have great advice to share with our readers that will motivate them to succeed, then we are looking to feature you. Please have a browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below to ensure the best chance of having your article reviewed and accepted.
What We Are Looking For
- Sales, Marketing, Business,Motivation, success and personal development are our focus. We like articles that fit within the self-development genre: Motivation, Success, Inspiration, Spirituality, and Life. We also like articles about Startups/business and Entrepreneurship.
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a little personal but not too personal, and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired. Using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
- Please make sure your article is between 800-1200 words. We’re looking for clear and concise articles that deliver a huge impact. So anything over 1500 words will not be reviewed.
- Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting it. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. We simply require you to submit the article with as little formatting as possible to make it easier in the editing and formatting process.
- Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up your content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example, have a look at any of our latest articles on our website and you will see how we like to format our content.
- Providing images with your content is not required. So no need to spend time looking for an image for your article!
Ready to submit your article? Here’s how to go about it:
- Submit a completed final draft, with your author bio to [email protected].
- Your author bio should be short and to the point paragraph that is no more than 150 words. Make sure you provide your first and last name in the bio.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. We are grateful for your interest in wanting to have your content published on our website. We look forward to reviewing your content soon!